Our Esade MBA profile will supply you with the basic information you need when considering applying to Esade. Our Admission Consultants are happy to help you decide if Esade is the right school for you.
|Application Completion Date by 11:59 p.m. CET:||Notification from board:|
|September 30, 2013||October 25, 2013|
|October 28, 2013||November 22, 2013|
|December 2, 2013||January 10, 2014|
|January 13, 2014||January 31, 2014|
|February 3, 2014||February 28, 2014|
|March 3, 2014||March 28, 2014|
|April 7, 2014||May 2, 2014|
|May 5, 2014||May 30, 2014|
|June 16, 2014||July 4, 2014|
Each question is limited to 2000 characters including spaces, 30 lines approximately.
1. Which aspects have you improved on during your academic and professional career so far? Which tools or values have helped you achieve this?
2. How will your background, values and non work-related activities enhance the experience of other ESADE MBA students and add to the diverse culture we strive for at ESADE? (Note: The goal of this essay is to get a sense of who you are, rather than what you have accomplished)
3. What are your motivations in pursuing a full-time MBA at this point in your life? Describe your mid-term and long-term visions for your post-MBA career path. What is it about ESADE you think will help you reach your goals?
4. Complete two of the following four questions or statements (1000 characters per response)
a) I am most proud of…
b) People may be surprised to learn that I…
c) What has your biggest challenge been and what did it help you learn about yourself?
d) Which historical figure do you most identify with and why?
5. Optional – Please provide any additional information that you would like to bring to the attention of the Admissions Committee. This may include gaps in employment, your undergraduate record, plans to retake the GMAT or any other relevant information.
Total Enrollment: 180
Percent Admitted: 49%
Yield: Not Published
GMAT Average: Not Published
GMAT Score Range: Not Published
Average Age 29
Average GRE Q Not Published
Average GRE V Not Published
Average GPA Not Published
Financial Services: 14%
Consulting Services: 20%
Consumer Products 4%
Financial Services 12%
Class of Accepted Offer by Graduation Accepted Offer 3 months out Median Base Salary Mean Base Salary Median Signing Bonus Mean Signing Bonus
2011 59% 32% $92,962 $94,221 $19,546 $19,742
North America 14%
Latin America and the Caribbean 19%
Dual Citizenship 16%
Mean Work Experience 72 months
Mean Age 29
Part-Time MBA 184
Executive MBA 171
PhD Program 44
Business Week 4
Recommended Annual Budget (Resident) $28,000.00
Recommended Annual Budget (Nonresident) $28,000.00
Total Living Alumni 7,609